
sitting in the midst of quiet..listening to the thoughts I cannot hush....so many questions which haven't been answered....so many feelings of why...
why did that happen...why was that brought into my life....or rather...why did I bring that into my life.......
so many feelings of what....
what was the lesson learned....what was I supposed to do...what am I to feel.....
aren't I to have a better overstanding of the now as I have gotten older...
ahaha...but I have to remember age is just math...it is not always the wiser....if you have not sifted thru the teachings of the universe....
as it speaks....we encounter....bumps into coincidences....
that are actually.....occurrences we have manifested.....
continuing to co-create.....
why are these lessons filled with joy....then pain.....love....then hate......happiness....then anger.....
what is the equilibrium of my life.......
ahhhhhh.............as the rain falls......my thoughts are tryin' to hush.....to allow my heart to speak....in what is real......for me.....


No comments:
Post a Comment