Wil Milton & Rodney Carter introducing Butterfli Gypsi P - Gypsy Love - Traxsource.com - the best House Music WAV and MP3 downloads
A passion for singing was always in me, but I was way too shy to let that side of me out. When I was younger I was in a choir for 3 years, and then tried a freestyle "group" amongst friends. But that lasted a very short time as we only rehearsed. Never actually came out with a song, or recorded for that manner, lol!!! As I got older and became emerced in the NYC underground house club scene....my passion for singing came out again.....but only as the DJ played a favorite song, LOUD, so no one could hear me!! Some folks who are very close & dear to me, heard my little whispers of singing, and suggested I pursue my journey through it. Wil Milton was one of my closests friends, who for years have tried to get me out of my "shell" when it came to singing...but I never felt ready.....until now.
Over the past 5 years, I have been going through intense changes in my life, which spawned me to write my thoughts down. This eventually lead to my bloggy. It allowed me to write freely, letting out my journey without fear & knowing there might be those who can relate. As I continued to write.....these past 5 months have been so intense that I needed to put these thoughts out through song & music, as that is my ultimate release. As I continue to deepen my awareness of Self-Love....and grasp the light in the situations I have found myself in....I share a song that means so much to me.....as it is a L-O-V-E which goes beyond our physical plane.....
click on the above link....blessings & I hope you enjoy it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment