Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It is amazing how some books come back into ones life with such purpose, as if it's meaning is a lesson that has to be relearned or rather...yet to be learned. Over the past year, I have been hit with a number of these "life changers"- one of which is the Celestine Prophesy. The 1st time I read it, I realized how much more I had to pay attention to the different coincidences in my life. The world of overstanding energy flows & auras...although I had heard about them before...became ever so clear to me. This book truly touched my spirit as an awakening. Opened my senses to affirm, that which was in my mind's eye, was real. Over the years, I had lost touch with that side of me...that spiritual awareness....connecting to the universe...in an all true...ancestral...ancient kind of way. Now, as I refocus my soul....I have allowed my consiousness to open up once again to the Creator's realities....that I had shyed away from at one time. This might be to "crunchy granola"/"new age" or just plain loco for some....but I urge you to open your heart to more information. See what truths lay past what we might have been "taught" *ahem* forced to believe.....Books, new ideologies, information, beliefs...come into our lives with a chance for us to inspect, digest, and reflect on the knowledge that is brought forth. In light of this....I share with you this wonderful book. Set in Peru....it truly takes you on a soul searching journey....blessings....P'.

No comments:

Post a Comment