It's been a minute since I've written. I guess at times it's difficult to let out your thoughts out on a keyboard, when you are trying to let go & heal. So....in the in term...I have been doing a whole lot of reading, praying & meditating. Here are some books I would like to share as I continue a process of refocusing my energies to where they need to be. Of still listening to my heart, not being afraid to love....but rather to let things flow as they should. I don't question my intuition, but rather listen to it.....as it is the Universe speaking to me....
1st book up is The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz. This is such a wonderful book, especially when anger is starting to build in your heart. I don't want to give it away, but this is one to keep in your room to go back to time & time again when you need a reminder of how to handle life, when you are being tested. A great step in the journey of self-love as you reclaim....yourself ;)-
2nd book is The Artist Way by Julia Cameron. I first read this book about 15 years ago as I was trying to understand my life more as well as my creative energy. There are times I question which direction I might want to go in my life, and this helps me to find the right energy.
The 3rd is What Color is your Parachute by Richard N. Bolles. This is strictly in terms of career changing/job-hunting, etc. This was a gift from a childhood friend, who knows I am in a point in my life where I want more financially at the same time that I love being able to work for myself.....doing that which I love. So do I continue to "freelance" or go back into the "J-O-B".....still figuring that out ;)
As I go down this road of continuing to rebuild that part of myself...that I lost for a hot minute.....I will always treasure the different roads that have helped me become the woman I am today. With out my past.....I couldn't love who I am in the present. Self-love is a wonderful thing.....as it is loving the Most High's spirit within'.....blessings.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment