Saturday, June 19, 2010

Speaking my Truth....Indeed

as I lay in my bed.....wondering if I should...
let out what is still in my heart....
the words i feel as the sun rises....
the thoughts which run through my spirit as the breeze blows....
the energy I feel as I remeber your touch....
from the kiss on my forehead....to your hands on my thighs....
to the words you say....the movements of your being....
should I continue to allow you in...knowing the truth of the words my heart speaks...
not worry if you will run or take my love & embrace it....
as I lay in my bed.....I no longer wonder....but know....
in uttering what my soul speaks....I free myself from the bondage of doubt....and allow the universe to work through the magical power of LOVE........as I speak my TRUTH.....INDEED.....

2 comments:

  1. WHOA!! This is HOT!!! Luvin the pics.. They somehow take you on a journey while reading the beautiful poems.. Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. gracias Skirt Lady T ;)

    ReplyDelete