HAHA, yes the "lemonade diet"! So this is the third time I do this wonderful cleaning of my self, for ten days. I am on day number 3, and have so much energy!! Many people ask me why? One of the major reasons is that it gives my entire being a recharge. It's like pressing the reset button on all levels. Each day I focus on something in particular to meditate on. Day 1 was self-love, day 2 was peace...today will be clarity. As I cleanse, I also pray...asking God for continual guidance, and giving thanks for the countless blessings I receive. This cleanse truly tweeks your senses, where you are able to re-connect with your higher-self in such a powerful way. One of my favorite things to do is eat a good meal...I definitely ain't no "salad" chick..haha....but once in a while it's nice to give my body a rest from working so hard on breaking down all I feed it ;)
It's time for me to get some rest....although I feel inspired to write & create for the rest of the morning (it's 3:24am)...so to my writing journal I go..as I leave you with this thought...
"Obstacles appear when you lose sight of your dreams"...so stay focused...stay on your grind...keep those goals in front of you....hit the recharge button when ya' need to...and NEVER let your dreams slip away...
BLESSINGS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment