
day 1 Thanks
day 2 Self-Love
day 3 Clarity
day 4 Growth
day 5 Purity
day 6 Focus
day 7 Trust
day 8 Light
Day 9 Patience
Day 10 Accomplishment...
A couple of times a year I find it so critical to start from scratch, go straight from intuition, and regroup. In doing so, I find cleansing is the best way for me to go deep within, and find The Source to know & realize what my next steps in life are. In doing the Master Cleanse for 10 days, I started each day with prayer, then a deep mediation & intention. The word I placed before my day was givin' to me as I meditated. This cleanse helped me realize so much, as well as empowering me to release so many things/thoughts/energies I needed to let go of. During this journey, I had so many new ideas & revelations....so much clarity into my life. I share these little thoughts to let you know how powerful it is to hit the reset button once in a while....and tune into...you......TRY it!!! You'll be amazed at whom you find ;)-


No comments:
Post a Comment