Thursday, August 5, 2010

1st performance...Coffee Cave Newark, NJ 7/31/10

This past year has been FILLED with so many new experiences, which I am learning a lot from. This past Saturday has definitely been one of these. I sang for the 1st time, in my life, on stage...by myself!!! Granted, that might not be much for some....but for me, at age 37....it is part of a dream I've held onto since I was a child in my Junior High School Choir :) The night was filled with excitement, joy, nervous butterflies all in my tummy, a lil' disappointment...but countered with so much love!!! The support I received from folks who truly love me, was simply inspiring!!! I practiced day in & day out, for this 5 minute debut, lol, and all I could say is that the experience was a wonderful blessing!!! I sang my 1st single "Gypsy Love"....this is a song whose lyrics I feel from the tip of my toes to my crown chakra...dig ;)- So here are some flics from this night...hope you can feel the passion as I felt it that night....click on the title to view ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment