a message of love, light, & blessings....in a funky kinda' way...
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
This is my next event which I am really looking forward to! A night of fund raising through visual & written arts....it's about a grassroots initiative. Come out, enjoy, support & purchase a piece or two or three ;)-
The purpose of my being is to help others...either through teaching, Aura work, meditation, massage, healing, empowerment...any way to make you realize The Most High's spirit within. I am continuously blessed to be guided by The Creator...in all things I do. I am here to share my stories, poems, thoughts, life's journey's in hopes to inspire others, as peeps inspire me. My goal is to bring the funky back into a message of empowerment, hope, self-love, and self-worth. I give my family & friends my 110%, unless they take advantage....then I give less & less. If they keep it real with me, I'm theirs forever!! I flow with The Most High...always in my heart....I'm a funky mommy to 3 magical little spirits...they are my constant inspiration...
No comments:
Post a Comment