





The 1st couple of weeks this year have been pretty intense in so many ways...so let me begin with how 2009 ended 1st!! Let's start with a trip to Cancun for my BFF's 40th birthday!! It was AMAZING!!! She was totally surprised didn't know where we were taking her...one of the best parts of the trip was our journey through the Chichen Itza Ruins & a jump into the sacred waters of The Cenote, one of the many in Mexico!! This trip was such a spiritual cleansing...(umm outside of the constant tequila shots) the water on the white sand beaches, the folks we meet, the tours...the Temples...and cleansing my soul in the Cenote...I get chills just thinking about the wonderment of it all!! When we first got to the Temples...I felt such a strong connection, the energy was so real. If you touched any of the walls you could feel the vibrations from the universe. I kno' kinda intense for some...but oh so real!! Then the stories & the history is mind blowing!! There is something special about being able to be there & realize we are all connected in one way or another to this special source that created this all!! Next stop was The Cenote...talk about magical waters!! I couldn't wait to jump in!!! The depth of it is unknown...which I think is even more dope...considering I felt as though these waters were cleansing every aspect of my being!! OH yeah...I have to go back, but this time during the summer/winter solstice!!


Love it!
ReplyDeleteKeep doing it Patty!
WHOA!!! Tell me aboutit!! THAT WAS THE BESTEST BIRTHDAY EVER!! Thanks to my BFF's Patty, Annie, Glenda (who was there in Spirit) & Kellie... I had a Spiritual Enlightment on my actual birthday with the Aztecs...
ReplyDelete