Why is it so hard to accept LOVE? Real LOVE, Deep LOVE, Passionate LOVE?
Have you been so deeply hurt, that you are afraid….
to let yourself LOVE…. again?
You look into my eyes, then push away saying no….
fighting what you really feel, what you already know, what you have already shared
to be true…..
Don't be afraid of me, let go of the past, I won't hurt you, I am here for you, I am here for us….
Don't you trust me
Believe in me
Know that I wouldn't lie to you
Accept what I feel for you, it comes from my soul…
Real is what I show you every time we speak…..
Deep is what you see whenever we share a moment …
Passionate is what I am in every essence of the word…..
AMOR, LOVE…..it's what The Most High instilled in us…
For His Spirit within us….
For our self love….
For our love for each other…..
Real Love, Deep Love, Passionate Love……it's ALL LOVE…..
Currently listening to
Embrya By Maxwell
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment