Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Spiritual Awakening - moving through the palate in purple hues....


In this process of overstanding my spirit...continuing to realize the importance of the coincidences occurring in my life....all things happen with purpose & reason.....the critical part is to focus in on what it all means....what is the spiritual focus of my existence? Hmmmm....Synchronicity: the perception of meaningful life coincidences....always remember what influenced past choices....what energies influence my now....this ebb & flow guides the future roads in my life...
As I take a moment to sit back & look at myself....what I am evolving to..am I continuing to move through the prints The Most High has layed out for me....am I following the strokes brushed for me....listening to the beauty of the rain...as it cleanses these city streets...my spirit is being cleansed to prepare for the next journey ....on a clear canvas full of white light...colors are mixing within the prime palate of the Creator...ahhh The Most High...Jah....yes...I am being guided through the magical wonders that is mi vida...

No comments:

Post a Comment